UKCA Logo for Pints

What replaced the CE marking on drinking glasses since Brexit?

UKCA is the replacement legislative marking required for the serving of alcohol in the UK, replacing the CE mark. The UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking covers England, Wales and Scotland and covers most goods, not just drinking cups and glasses which previously required the CE marking.


Cups now printed in the UK that are for the serving of alcoholic drinks now need to be printed, and tested against the UKCA standard. This includes Pints and Half Pints.  In Northern Ireland the equivalent standard is the UKNI marking. The UKNI marking is a new conformity marking for products placed on the market in Northern Ireland which have undergone mandatory third-party conformity assessment by a body based in the UK


So, if you are ordering Pint Cups or Half Pint cups and intending to serve alcohol in your cups make sure they are marked with the correct standard and let the team know when ordering UKCA, UKNI or CE markings.

UKCA Logo for Pints

Contact Us

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *